lucia antonelli’s work has appeared in the following publications, invitational & juried shows:
- Textile Arts Council, Obiko Archive, PDF, scroll down to page 47.
- Ornament Magazine, Cover, 30th Anniversary Issue, Vol.30 No.5, 2007
- Beadazzled: Where Beads and Inspiration Meet, 2006
- 500 Beaded Objects: New Dimensions in Contemporary Beadwork, 2004
- The Rebellious Bead, Creative Partners Gallery, Bethesda, MD, in conjunction with the Third International Bead Conference, 1996
- Lapidary Journal, The Bead Annual, October 1996
- Collectible Beads, 1995
- Metamorphosis: Recycling in High Fashion, San Francisco Craft & Folk Art Museum, San Francisco, CA. May-August 1994
- The New Beadwork, 1992
- Collaboration II, Lucia Antonelli and Laura Popenoe, Mobilia Gallery, Cambridge, MA 1991
- The Bead Goes On, Visual Resources of the University of Oregon Museum of Art, 1986-1989
- Ethnic Jewelry, 1988
- International Art Competition, Maruse-Pfeifer Art Gallery, New York, 1988
- An Exhibition of Contemporary Jewelry, Gallery 500, 1987
- Ornament Magazine, Autumn 1986
- American Craft, June 1985
- Ornament Magazine, Cover, Vol. 7 No.2 1983
- Meet The Designers, Jean Harris, Walnut Creek, CA, 1981
- American Craft Council, Pacific States Fair, San Francisco, CA, 1980
- Museum Society of the M.H.De Young Museum Catalogue, San Francisco, CA, 1979
- Art In Vests, Meyer Brier Weiss, 1979
- Geraldine Somerfeldt, Spring Collection Domaine Chandon, Yountville, CA, 1978
- Glass Shoe, Contemporary Artisans Gallery, San Francisco, CA, 1978
- Belts And Bags, Meyer Breier Weiss, San Francisco, CA, 1978
- Beads In Art And Fashion, A Gallery, Stinson Beach, CA, 1978
- Contemporary California Crafts, Pacific Design Center, Los Angeles, CA, 1976
- Mill Valley Fall Arts Festival, Mill Valley, CA 1976-1981, Award of Excellence, 1976
I have known Lucia since 1992, and have adored collecting, wearing and selling her works ever since.
Her use of beads, both old and new, reflects her soul and sensibility, and her methodology is approached as an artist, and unlike any other I have seen before.
I am honored to have Lucia and her works in my stable of artists at Patina Gallery.
-Allison B Barnett-Owner Patina Gallery, Santa Fe